Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexts GM APP

Go down

Nexts GM APP Empty Nexts GM APP

Post  Next Sun May 31, 2009 12:34 am

IGN: Next

Name: Maddison

Vacancy: In-Game GM

Location/Timezone: BC, Canada (-GMT 8:00)

What Are The Qualities That Qualify You To Fill The Vacancy? Im a Fun and caring person i love talking to people and helping them. I have also been playing Maplestory for 4 years then i quite then i rejoined i have played for 1 year so far and im gonna play for longer.

How Would You Interact And Help Players? I would Welcome them to the server and then i would answer any questions they have. I would also help them with ideas for places to train if there new to private server's.

How Would You Deal With Hackers? I hate hackers whats the point of hacking if the rates are really good its a waste of time and life for hacking in a private servers unless they have permission from the admin wich normally its not allowed and i would jail them if i saw them cause maybe they would learn a lesson.

What Will You Do Being a GM? I would watch out for hackers, i would help new players and i would be friendly to all GM's and players. I would also be fair to all players.I could also Hoste events as i am fair to all players and wont give major pro scrolled items.

What will you NOT do being a GM? i wont godly scroll items if someone asked me to its unfair and im always fair. I would not hack i have permission like i said i hate hackers and i would hate myself LOL lol!

What Is Your Experience With GameMaster Status? I have been a GM in JunMs , BobMs and LaptopMs but unfortuantly they shut down Sad
except Laptopms and i am also a GM for NoviceMs.

Last Words: I hope i can be a GM in this server if not i wont quite thats immature of me. Cereal Story FTW!!!

Next

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum