Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMILYS GM APP

2 posters

Go down

EMILYS GM APP Empty EMILYS GM APP

Post  Emily232 Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 am

1. How Old Are You And What Gender Are You?
Im 15 turning 16 next month im a female
--------------------------------------------
2. Any Gm Experance?
Yup i played in COOKIEMONSTER MS and DARKRUINS MS. For about 4 years( yes i was a gm when i was 12)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. How Long Have You Played MS for?
About 5 years or so..
-------------------------------------
4. Do you Like Cereal?
No Duh i like cereal i like Froot loops the best =P
------------------------------------------------
5. Will You Fallow The Rules?
Yup I mean who wouldnt this is a private server so whyd you have to not follow the rules its pretty Simple but sometimes tricky even though you gotta make a through life Good And Bad .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Whats 1+4? (its moo)
it equals 5 WTF mooo? Lmao
-------------------------------
7. If You Saw Some One Hacking What Would You Do?
Hmmm depends about the server if you have a server with little ppl you would teleport them into the jail and say" TURN THEM OFF, next time i see you hacking you will get banned and if they dont say anything well....its over for them LOL. But if the server has lots of ppl you would just ban them becuase we have lots of ppl and we are just losing one xD. But it Depends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. If Some One Was Being Harassed What Would You Do?
Well if hes just joking around then i would just let him know that dont be that harsh plz. But if he is harrassing for real then i would MUTE him or if he said somthing really dirtys then i would jail him and mute him. Again it depends and i probaly know what choices are the best xD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Will You Respect Other Players?
Well i think that a private server should be thought as a Family and no one is treated differently about who they are.
10. Will You Spawn/Item/Scroll/Money For Other Players That Arn't A GM?
No way UNLESS its a event or they won somthing and they get the items/scrolls/etc. but i wouldnt even though they are my best friends.
11. Will You Host Events?
Who wouldnt host events you should host that is so FUN i got custom event like Team Vs Team , Find The NPC, Scavanger hunt, and Hide N seek those are some custom events.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Will You Respect The Server And Not Crash The Server Like Some Retards?
im not no retard -_- and why would you crash a server that is like WTF?? its a private server you should be happy that there are private servers.
13. What Things Can You Do To Help The Server? (GFX, Site Making, Ideas)
I could Host events im a bad coder but i will try Lol i could make all stats shoes, stats Face Accessories,stats Neckolaces , and stats Hats , also you could trade Items of some kind and get other items like 10000 Maple Coins or Stamps or Points for a GM hat and you could trade a GM hat and max stats for GM TOP . ETC.
14. How Many Events Will You Have A Day?
i would make 5-6 events but if your saying about ROUNDS then i would make 4 rounds for each event
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. How Many Hours A Day Will You Be On?
5-6 Hours hours depending on what day it is like on weekends i would go on 6 - 7 hours so i would try to go on as much as possible even if it means to go on right after school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16. Will You Have Fun?
its a private server of course i would have fun with the best communitie and the best admins/ GMS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S you should of make a question saying that wats your time netural zone so you could know were they live and when they can go on My time netural zone is GMT - 10h during Standard Time but im just saying that but you control this server and you control your own Boat

~Thx For Reading my GM APP<3333
Emily~~

Emily232

Back to top Go down

EMILYS GM APP Empty Re: EMILYS GM APP

Post  Admin Knives Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Nice Gm application.
Playig Ms for 4 years had that bothered you like same game over and over Razz?

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily232 Sat May 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Nah it Hasnt i play to hang out with friends on my free time but since im at vaccation i have nothing to do ....

Emily232

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Knives Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 am

Emily232 wrote:Nah it Hasnt i play to hang out with friends on my free time but since im at vaccation i have nothing to do ....

Oh cool, cool.

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum