Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShortCut GM app

2 posters

Go down

ShortCut GM app Empty ShortCut GM app

Post  shortcut Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 am

1. How Old Are You And What Gender Are You? im 17 years orld and im male

2. Any Gm Experance? ye si have big Experance to be gm im active and can GM job and i has been gm on SoraMS and more servers and Can help us

3. How Long Have You Played MS for? i have play ms 4 years and private server 1 years..

4. Do you Like Cereal? Mhhh I like It Wink Nam <333

5. Will You Fallow The Rules? yes i will follow the servers rules is normall

6. Whats 1+4? (its moo) Hmmm i think 10 is right?? you know im get 1 in rated on Mathematics ah but i know what is it 5 all know that or you Dumbass

7. If You Saw Some One Hacking What Would You Do? tips when you see any one hack first Dont hide take off your GM hats and Gm item and then go talk to him and say nice hacks dude where you got it and he tell you and you leave map and take Gm hats and Gm item on and Hide you Go next for him and unhide you and say Bohh hackers And ban him Wink that i would do is i saw any one hacks Wink

8. If Some One Was Being Harassed What Would You Do? Im gona ask HIm for stoping or I jail him Wink if he/she dont stop

9. Will You Respect Other Players? Yes i will respect other players is my rules Resåect all Players in serevr if he dont respect me So i dont respect him im

10. Will You Spawn/Item/Scroll/Money For Other Players That Arn't A GM? No my GM rules is NO GIVE OUT GM SCROLL AND GM ITEM OG SPAWN MONSTER OR WARP PEOPEL when he dont ask for it is my rules so i dont give out item or spawn monster

11. Will You Host Events? Yes im will host many EVENT in day

12. Will You Respect The Server And Not Crash The Server Like Some Retards? im dont Retard and im will FULL Respect server and Dont crash it and dont Change Exp

13. What Things Can You Do To Help The Server? (GFX, Site Making, Ideas) Do it more aCtive and im good FM 2 and i will Keep Server upp and Hold it Up and get more players and get players HAppy

14. How Many Events Will You Have A Day? i will host 5-10 events in day mabey up to 20 but in fast times

15. How Many Hours A Day Will You Be On? okey my time Zone is GMT+1 and i have FAST Job in IRL like 3-4 hours so i think 4-7 hours in day

16. Will You Have Fun? Yes i will Have FUn you 2 ?? is right you 2 and me will have FUn Wink

littel info About me im 17 years old and live in norway i have Job in elkjøp in norway i get lost of money in monthe and mabey i can Donat

more you will know take contact me! Wink

ShortCut ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ™️

shortcut

Back to top Go down

ShortCut GM app Empty Re: ShortCut GM app

Post  Admin Knives Mon May 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Good GM Application, but having like 10-15 events a day i think is to much. Smile

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum