Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Hey There.

3 posters

Go down

Oh Hey There. Empty Oh Hey There.

Post  Tape Wed May 06, 2009 6:17 pm

My name is Mark but I go by my graphics logo,Tape. I played maple global for 2 years and only got to lvl 72... I started private server's about a year ago and have been GFXing for them ever since. I have GFXed for many private servers even front page ones. I use photoshop to make my sexy looking pictures. I like to make pictures in my spare time and actually find it a lot of fun ( i know I have no life.) You may think I am boring but I am really not, It's just that I am professional due to the many pservers I have been hired in. I am kind of a serious person but I can have fun too... so don't be scared o.o

Here are some of my sigs starting from nooby to sexy:

Oh Hey There. Moto101be72-1
Oh Hey There. SIGS
Oh Hey There. Amoria1
Oh Hey There. Tapesig1copy
Oh Hey There. Sig1
Oh Hey There. Sig2copy
Oh Hey There. Baka
Tape
Tape

Back to top Go down

Oh Hey There. Empty Re: Oh Hey There.

Post  Milo Thu May 07, 2009 5:29 pm

holy hell dude! i cant wait to meet u Very Happy dont assume ppl think you have no life ^^ just becuz u have a gift Very Happy ,, i wish i could do that every day, i soo wanna learn . My gift would be graffiti.. thats all i think about Razz for me its go to sleep, wake up , go to school, get on city buss, wait till every1 gets off, take out my marker, tag all over, get off, go to walls, and spray Very Happy my mind revolves around graffiti. its kinda weird but its all i can do! :O i talk about it in school and every1 sais im crazy, but i know they hate ^^
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Your Image's rule!
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tape Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Milo wrote:holy hell dude! i cant wait to meet u Very Happy dont assume ppl think you have no life ^^ just becuz u have a gift Very Happy ,, i wish i could do that every day, i soo wanna learn . My gift would be graffiti.. thats all i think about Razz for me its go to sleep, wake up , go to school, get on city buss, wait till every1 gets off, take out my marker, tag all over, get off, go to walls, and spray Very Happy my mind revolves around graffiti. its kinda weird but its all i can do! :O i talk about it in school and every1 sais im crazy, but i know they hate ^^

I started with graffiti but than a few of my friends got caught so i stopped
Tape
Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum