Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tape GFX-GM APP

3 posters

Go down

Tape GFX-GM APP Empty Tape GFX-GM APP

Post  Tape Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

first of all, I'm sorry for not using your application format but I have one similar to it. If you wish I will delete this post and do the application over again according to the job application format.

Opening statement:

Hi my name is Mark Ocampo and I have been playing maple global for 2 years. After i quit Global I stumbled on private servers and have been playing them for 1 year now.

Name and IGN: Mark Ocampo, Tape

DOB: June 20th 1993

Location including Timezone: Calgary AB GMT Mountain Time

How many hours are you on in a run of a week:

Since I am a high school student the maximum amount of hours I can squeeze in is 2 hours everyday of the week but I am on almost all day during the weekends and vacations.

Experience:

I have a lot of experience being a GM and a GFX for many private servers. I know commands for both v.55 and v.62 since I have experienced being a GM for both types of servers. I also have been GFXing for private server's for more than 6 months and I am recently just coming back from a break from private servers.

Have you been a GM before:

Yes, I have been a GM for many private servers before including front page servers. The following servers I have been GM and GFX in are, Cookie MS, AnimeMS, SpriteStory, and Chemical MS. These examples are the servers that thrived the longest before closing.

about yourself:

I am a grade 10 highschool student at St. Mary's Highschool. I joined the football team and made it as the first string defensive tackle and nose guard. We tied for second in our division but unfortunately got knocked out of the playoffs due to laziness and over cockiness. This is my last year at St.Mary's and will be moving on to the Bishop O'Byrne Bobcats.

Ending statement:

My goal for this server is to make it the best server anyone has ever played. To reach this goal I will answer questions about the server no matter how noob or how repetitive they are. I will also show no tolerance to hackers and will ban them right away, I want to make this server fun by hosting events and such, which I know always makes the players happy. Don't forget that I can also make this server sexy and appealing to the eyes which WILL attract players.

I want to thank you for reading this application and I hope I see you guys one day in-game as a fellow co-worker.

Arigatou Gazaimasu.

Here is my work: https://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s322/fretworks_2008/

Tape GFX-GM APP Invis
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^CLICK!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by Tape on Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tape
Tape

Back to top Go down

Tape GFX-GM APP Empty Re: Tape GFX-GM APP

Post  Admin Knives Tue May 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Thats a very good GM applitcation i issure you in the vote for a new gm!

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tape Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks, Ill do my best if I am selected.
Tape
Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  xbertie Wed May 13, 2009 7:15 am

i like it Smile

xbertie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down