Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milo's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Milo's GM App Empty Milo's GM App

Post  Milo Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm

1. How Old Are You And What Gender Are You? I am 16 years old and i am a Male

2. Any Gm Experance? No but i can learn

3. How Long Have You Played MS for? I played MS for 2 to 3 years

4. Do you Like Cereal? Heck YEAH! i eat it like every morning for breakfast , AND SOME TIMES AT NIGHT!!!

5. Will You Fallow The Rules? I will follow and enforce the rules that are neccessary

6. Whats 1+4? Moo.. PSHH every1 knows that!

7. If You Saw Some One Hacking What Would You Do? id make fun of them.. then give them the BAN!!!

8. If Some One Was Being Harassed What Would You Do? I would probably go to the person who is harassing and tell them to stop.. 1st and only warning nicely of course

9. Will You Respect Other Players? Of COURSE! i respect every1 who respects me back!

10. Will You Spawn/Item/Scroll/Money For Other Players That Arn't A GM? Noo.. Unless they win events

11. Will You Host Events? Yeah!!! ill make the server hella fun ^^

12. Will You Respect The Server And Not Crash The Server Like Some Retards? I dont even know how. and if i did hellll no <3

13. What Things Can You Do To Help The Server? Im hella active make Cereal Story a much hackless fun server .

14. How Many Events Will You Have A Day? As much as possible

15. How Many Hours A Day Will You Be On? 5 to 8 hours on a week day even more on weekends!!!

16. Will You Have Fun? Lol.. CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

I apologise for duplicating my last post.. i thought i was logged on when i filled it out... i just wanted you to know this is my post soo i apologise again Embarassed
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Milo's GM App Empty Re: Milo's GM App

Post  Admin Knives Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am

Good GM application, but making fun of a hacker is kind of pointless, but you should warn them first, if they dont stop ban them if they have a name like akjdghs9a8d6 but if its some one like, a atcuall player then just jail them for about 10 min and if they hack again ban them.

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Mon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Admin Knives wrote:Good GM application, but making fun of a hacker is kind of pointless, but you should warn them first, if they dont stop ban them if they have a name like akjdghs9a8d6 but if its some one like, a atcuall player then just jail them for about 10 min and if they hack again ban them.
ahh fine hehe Very Happy making fun of hackers is for the kicks Very Happy it makes me laugh ^^
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tape Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Good Luck.
Tape
Tape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content