Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wants to be a gmzor :D

Go down

i wants to be a gmzor :D Empty i wants to be a gmzor :D

Post  [Gm AP] Sat May 02, 2009 9:06 pm

1. How Old Are You And What Gender Are You? I am 16 years old and i am a Male

2. Any Gm Experance? No but i can learn Very Happy

3. How Long Have You Played MS for? I played MS for 2 to 3 years

4. Do you Like Cereal? Heck YEAH! i eat it like every morning for breakfast , AND SOME TIMES AT NIGHT!!!

5. Will You Fallow The Rules? I will follow and enforce the rules that are neccessary

6. Whats 1+4? Moo.. PSHH every1 knows that! Razz

7. If You Saw Some One Hacking What Would You Do? id make fun of them.. then give them the BAN!!!

8. If Some One Was Being Harassed What Would You Do? I would probably go to the person who is harassing and tell them to stop.. 1st and only warning Very Happy nicely of course

9. Will You Respect Other Players? Of COURSE! i respect every1 who respects me back!

10. Will You Spawn/Item/Scroll/Money For Other Players That Arn't A GM? Noo.. Unless they win events

11. Will You Host Events? Yeah!!! ill make the server hella fun ^^

12. Will You Respect The Server And Not Crash The Server Like Some Retards? I dont even know how. and if i did hellll no <3

13. What Things Can You Do To Help The Server? Im hella active Very Happy make Cereal Story a much hackless fun server Very Happy.

14. How Many Events Will You Have A Day? As much as possible Very Happy

15. How Many Hours A Day Will You Be On? 5 to 8 hours on a week day Very Happy even more on weekends!!!

16. Will You Have Fun? Lol.. CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

[Gm AP]

Back to top Go down

i wants to be a gmzor :D Empty Re: i wants to be a gmzor :D

Post  Admin Knives Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 am

Regster before posting.

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum