Cereal Story *CRUNCH*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet

4 posters

Go down

[ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet Empty [ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet

Post  Olly Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 am

Hey guys My name is Viet and My IGN is Olly and here is my GameMaster Application.
Hope you people like it.

1. How Old Are You And What Gender Are You?
I'm currently 15 years old and my Birthday is on May 28th, 1993. So I'm 16 very soon and I'm a Male.

2. Any Gm Experience?
No, to be honest I haven't unlike most people who say the have been a GM, what are the chances of that? I'd like to become a GameMaster because I would like the opportunity to become a GameMaster and to achieve experience becoming a GameMaster.

3. How Long Have You Played MS for?
I have played Global MapleStory for just a bit over 2 years. I was told about private server from a friend about 9 months ago, so I've played server for almost a year.

4. Do you Like Cereal? Yeah, my favourite cereals are Oatmeal Crisp and Reeses Pieces.

5. Will You Fallow The Rules?
Honestly, yes, I will follow the rules, but in the occasion I don't you have every right to Downgrade me or Ban me.

6. Whats 1+4? (its moo)
Uhh technically it's 7, just kidding it's 5. uhhh moo?

7. If You Saw Some One Hacking What Would You Do? Personally I hate hackers as they give all Legit players an unfair game play advantage. For the first time I see the hacker, I would warn them not to hack again. If it's the second time, I'd warn them again but mention the consequences if they hack again.
If they hack a third and final time, I'd ban them for 5 days.

8. If Some One Was Being Harassed What Would You Do? Tell the Harasser to stop Harassing people or there will be reasonable consequences.

9. Will You Respect Other Players?
I respect everyone if they respect me. So think of it as mutual respect.

10. Will You Spawn/Item/Scroll/Money For Other Players That Aren't A GM?
Yes I would but not insanely items or mesos or monsters. If its reasonable I'd think about it.

11. Will You Host Events? I remember being a player and I loved events and I'll host events whenever there is a good reason to host one. Like if we get a certain rank when they vote. Or when we reach a certain amount of players. Other than that, I'll host little ones everyday.

12. Will You Respect The Server And Not Crash The Server Like Some Retards? Duhhrr me retarded. Just Kidding. Yes, I will respect the server as much as i would to any server. I will not abuse any glitches and report them right away. I will not spawn insane amounts for fun. eg. (Horntail, Zakums) I won't summons those. Only little bosses and monsters.

13. What Things Can You Do To Help The Server? (GFX, Site Making, Ideas) I'm not really the Computer kind of guy but I do know how to make a website. Not that good though... I'm really good at advising with ideas and that kind of thing. If you or anyone needs help, just PM me in game or e-mail me at vi3t_tr4n528@hotmail.com or Add me as a friend on Facebook [ Viet Tran ]. I can keep the server running good by finding hackers and daily checking on people if they're having a good time playing the server.

14. How Many Events Will You Have A Day? That depends entirely on how long I played that day. Sometimes, I play about 6 hours on Saturdays mostly so I host about 2-3 events. On Weekdays I host about 1-2 events a day considering I have things to do after school and homework, and I'll be on about 3 hours on School days.

15. How Many Hours A Day Will You Be On? Saturdays and Sundays, I will be on about 6 hours each depending on my plans for the Weekend. On Weekdays, I play about 3 hours depending on how much homework and extracurricular activities I have.

16. Will You Have Fun? Of course, it sounds like a very fun server looking at it so far.
So yeah, I'll have fun... if you know what I mean

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and hope you take time to take consideration into taking me as a GameMaster.

~Viet

Olly

Back to top Go down

[ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet Empty Re: [ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet

Post  Admin Knives Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 am

You have the last spot, i would love to give you the chanse to be a gm, We have the same birthday wich is kinds of neat, I would like to have you as a member of the GM team of this server.

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

[ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet Empty Re: [ GameMaster Application ] Olly - Viet

Post  Milo Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm

gz olly ;D btw .. isnt reeces pieces like candy? IMPOSTER<3!!!!!!
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olly Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Nah Reeses Pieces is a Cereal. o.o
It looks like Corn pops but its Peanutbutter and Chocolate Smile

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post  Olly Mon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Oh and Thank you so much for this opportunity.
I hope to be great assistance to this server.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Knives Tue May 19, 2009 3:31 pm

No problem, it should be up this weekend or even today :O

Admin Knives
Admin

https://cereal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Congratulations
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down